For those of you who haven’t seen it yet, click here to watch my full keynote presentation from the Under 21 Convention 2016 of Orlando Florida Marrying Medusa: How to Survive a Female Psychopath.
The reach of the video has been spectacular for me as a speaker so far. In the month of December 2016 my speech was in the top four videos on the entire channel (over 1,000 videos), out shined only by mega hitters like Nick Sparks, James Maclane, and Brent Smith.
Maclane also had a ground breaking month, breaking the 1 million view threshold on his 2012 Australia talk.
The responses to my talk have been fascinating as well. Overwhelmingly positive, yet diverse. I’ve been contacted in private as well through Facebook and here on my blog with additional comments, including one out reach from a psychology professor in England.
From time to time I respond to a comment on the video. However here on TDL I want to write a short series of more detailed ideas explored in and surrounding the presentation and experience of marrying medusa.
Some of the ideas I’ll be exploring:
- the conditions that lead to us meeting and dating
- the engagement and marriage
- private marriage benefits outside of legal context
- personal history (of mine) that influenced remaining in the relationship
- bad advice I was given (with good intention)
- good advice I was given
- the failure of modern Objectivism in intimate relationships
- the experience of the private divorce
- the covert abuse of female psychopaths
- life after divorce
- my red pill awakening in late June of 2016
I am also starting a new website soon at femalepsychopath.com. I may cross publish some of the articles there. The site is not intended to be a personal blog however, but instead a larger hub that studies and collects information on female psychopathy and other cluster B disorders in women.
More to come.