Remember that “false idealism” I was talking about?
Well here it is in the flesh. The perfect example. The perversion of what could and should be into it’s diametric opposite. The perversion of the good into the evil.
I have nothing positive to say about this article or the author. It and he are the worst kind of scum. You can’t get any worse specifically because he is a supposed Paul supporter. You can see how fucked this guy is in the head by the word choices he makes.
- The ever-present skepticism of youth is even greater within the collective consciousness
- uniting behind the government to promote action that benefits the common good
- Ask the same about abortion and you’ll find a similar amount of permissiveness. If they aren’t in possession of marijuana, they probably know someone who is. This is what we bring to the table: a lenient, open-minded approach to personal decisions.
- universal views of our generation come down to holding a permissive attitude toward the behaviors of individuals
- We’re willing to grant people the right to live their lives
- We still vote with our heart; it’s just in a slightly different place.
- We’d rather bring home our troops from overseas and save those lives while spending that money to establish a universal healthcare system that will save even more.
- because everyone deserves to be healthy
- While the concept of universal healthcare may be defined as “liberal,” it’s a fairly libertarian approach of non-interventionism and personal rights that brings us there.
I think I’d punch this little twat in the mouth if I heard him read this out loud.
Do you know how evil this shit is?
These are the kind of ideas that spread like a virus and choke out the last bit of liberty left in America. This dirt bag doesn’t have a clue what Ron Paul stands for. Ron Paul has NO interest in “granting” ANYONE rights. He despises this concept like any man of independence and integrity would.
This is the language of a slave.
Rights are not “permitted”, they are not “granted”, and they do not require an “open” mind. They require an active mind, closed to intellectual poison, and open only so much as is necessary.
This kind of “idealism” disgusts me.
Vote with your heart?
What do you think got us here in the first place?!
Stand on your own honest judgement, vote with your god damned mind, and be especially cautious of people who are concerned with everyone’s happiness but their own — because they are the most miserable people on earth.
— Anthony Dream Johnson